I've had a note from the Convenor of St. Conleth’s Catholic Heritage Association asking me to link to their new blog.
In general I've avoided a long blogroll of all the usual suspects, but I thought this was a bit more off beat and definitely worth a look, so I've added it to the sidebar.
He also asks me to mention that there will be a Traditional Latin Mass for the Holy Year of St. Paul in St. Paul’s Church, Emo, Co. Laois, Ireland, on Saturday, 30th August, 2008, for which the Bishop of Kildare and Leighlin has granted, under the usual conditions, the Plenary Indulgence for the Pauline Holy Year.http://catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2008/08/feast-of-saint-philip-benizi.html
Another post that might be of interest is a report of their recent walking pilgrimage for vocations: http://catholicheritage.blogspot.com/2008/07/report-on-walking-pilgrimage.html
Nativity of Kirsty MacColl (1959)
-
In a heavenly Soho Square, where the Caribbean waters lap against the steps
of the Catholic church, and the benches are never empty, maybe that's where
y...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment