Monday 15 September 2014

Trouble at Blackfen?

I had started to write a post about Blackfen, having heard from a couple of people... However, even as I was drafting it, more people have got in touch, and I now have both more information (and corroboration) and also more to ponder.

If anyone wants to tell me more, or offer reasons pro or contra blogging about it, please get in touch. Benny (dot) trovato (at) gmail (dot) com reaches me - or via Twitter DM etc.

These are deep waters, I think.

So that post will have to wait a few days (I am out of circulation for much of this week).

In the meantime, can I ask all my readers to pray for all involved.

Sub tuum praesidium confugimus, Sancta Dei Genetrix.
Nostras deprecationes ne despicias in necessitatibus nostris,
sed a periculis cunctis libera nos semper,
Virgo gloriosa et benedicta.

No comments: