Wednesday 29 May 2013

The Explanatory Catechism - Online

Thanks to @HughofAvalon for pointing out that the Explanatory Catechism, about which I blogged earlier, is available online here, branded as the Complete Catholic Handbook (for reasons which are opaque to me).

I haven't checked every detail, but this looks to be a faithful reproduction of the book I mentioned.

However, it does not include the extensive (and very useful) appendices; these cover a huge range of things, from the principle heresies to morning and night prayers.

But what is here is very good: the Penny Catechism with explanatory notes: worth a bookmark, I'd suggest.

3 comments:

Patricius said...

The link doesn't seem to be working.

Ben Trovato said...

Thanks Patricius: fixed (I think!)

Patricius said...

Thanks. Now working.