The genesis of twitterangelus is explained here. Special thanks are due to:
- Mark Lambert, whose initial response was the cause of it happening at all;
- Part Time Pilgrim, who noticed the initial exchange, and called for its repetition;
- Caral James who had the initial idea of posting tweet-sized text, for ease of tweeting, laying the foundations for the Twitterangelus wwwsite;
- Marc Puckett who set up the Twitterangelus wwwsite, which hosts all the prayers for Twitterangelus in tweet-sized versions, complete with appropriate hashtags, in many languages;
- Kimberly Hartman who tweets Twitterangelus faithfully in the US;
- Mark Dobson who tweets the Italian edition of Twitterangelus;
- and all who join us, regularly or occasionally, online or not, to pray in honour of our Blessed Mother.